Sunday, September 20, 2009

Plunging Halter

Ok so I am going to make a disclaimer about this shirt. It plunges REALLY low so my advice wear a tank top under it or a tube top. I made this shirt early one morning probably about 7 in the morning!! It took me no time at all! I was digging around in my closet trying to find something cool and comfortable to wear to help my mom move furniture and set up her kindergarten classroom. After I could not fund anything that suited my needs a grabbed a huge t shirt that I had won at a football game and turned on the youtube video I had watched before.
Materials:
1 Large T-Shirt
Scissors
Measuring tape
Chalk or a pencil
Needle and thread or sewing machine

Procedure:




Here are some pictures of mine mid way through the process!! Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment